Island Children’s Montessori School is a well-recognised educational institution encompassing playgroups, Pre-Nursery, and Kindergarten classes for children aged 16 months – 6 years old.
We currently have 3 campuses on Hong Kong Island, and are looking for:
- AMI/AMS qualified and experienced Montessori teachers who speak English, Putonghua, or Cantonese with native fluency.
- Native English teachers with experience working with Pre-Nursery and/or Kindergarten-aged children.
Employment package includes a competitive salary, health insurance, MPF, and 7-weeks paid annual holiday.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year teaching experience
- Passion for child-centered education and fostering independence in young learners within the Montessori environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and interest in any of the following is a plus: music, arts and crafts, drama/theatre, drawing/painting, writing, photography, etc.
Hong Kong work visa sponsorship is available for qualified candidates.
Please send your CV, covering letter, and expected salary to email@example.com.