About Our School
Our Guiding Motto: "Help Me Do It Myself"
Our four campuses are located in Causeway Bay, North Point and Sai Wan Ho on Hong Kong Island.
We believe that each child has diverse needs, interests and abilities that should be nurtured in an environment where his/her cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs are met; and unique potentialities maximized. Our main Montessori principles are:
Respect the child in his personality and integrity as an individual.
Support the child in developing his own will, giving him the opportunity to work independently and to make his own choices.
Help him overcome difficulties.
According to Montessori philosophy, the optimum time for developing and honing core life skills is birth to six. The knowledge and skills learned in the Montessori environment will help your child become a critical thinker, problem solver, and lifelong learner.
The excellence of our programs is reflected in the fact that our graduates advance to top schools. Here are some of the primary schools recent graduates have moved on to:
- Diocesan Girls' School
- Marymount Primary School
- St. Paul's Co-Educational Primary School
- Sacred Heart Canossian School (Private Section)
- Creative Primary School
- Kiangsu and Chekiang Primary School
- Rosaryhill School
- St. Joseph's Primary School
- St. Louis School (Primary Section)
- Canadian International School of Hong Kong
- Chinese International School
- Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School
- French International School
- International Christian Academy